Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2012 Lunar Contact


What happens when an alien civilization arrives in our solar system?
What happens when they are so advanced that they don't have time to waste on a primitive back water planet like Earth?
What happens when their activities and interests threaten our civilization?
Is this the 2012 apocalypse the Mayans predicted?
Seven brave crew members in a highly modified space shuttle set off to make contact and stop the aliens. Their brief mission turns into a life and death struggle none of them bargained for, but the fate of Earth could depend on their success.

Available in Kindle eBook edition
April 2012

Check out the new Short Stories page as well

 If anyone finds a typo in my latest book, 2012 Lunar Contact, and is the first person to email me with details of the typo, I will refund their money and more. I will send them a $5 gift card from Amazon. The book sells for $2.99 online. I don’t claim to be perfect, but I promise my readers that I will always proof my books personally and with the aid of at least two other proof readers. 
I challenge other authors to match my offer. 
The email address is at the end of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment